About SERVPRO of Washington, DC
Benjamin D. Highsmith, Erik S. & Kristine C. Olson, Natalie N. Highsmith, Scott Beck
Owners of SERVPRO of Washington, DC
At SERVPRO® of Washington, DC we understand the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
The owners of SERVPRO® of Washington, DC are Benjamin & Natalie Highsmith, Erik & Kristine Olson, & Scott Beck. We have 13 SERVPRO franchises delivering expert service to the Washington DC metropolitan area. Our staff brings advanced knowledge of restoration along with in-depth local knowledge. Aside from building the team, the owners are focused on ensuring community involvement is strong and giving back is at the forefront of the company strategy.
SERVPRO® of Washington, DC has the specific damage restoration training, personnel, and equipment to restore your home or business to its pre-existing state. If you need someone to help you with any fire, soot, or smoke damage, our certified technicians will be there to start the restoration process.
SERVPRO Team Olson
SERVPRO® of Washington DC, SERVPRO® of Bethesda, SERVPRO® of Capitol Hill, DC, SERVPRO® of Chevy Chase/Silver Spring, SERVPRO® of College Park/Hyattsville, SERVPRO® of District Heights, SERVPRO® of Georgetown DC, SERVPRO® of Landover, SERVPRO® of Potomac, SERVPRO® of Takoma Park, SERVPRO® of Northeast DC, SERVPRO® of Northwest DC, & SERVPRO® of Southeast DC
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Apartment & Office Building Association - AOBA
- Associated Builders and Contractors Association - ABC
- Blue Goose National Capital Pond - NCP
- Community Association Institute - CAI
- Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- International Facilities Management Association - IFMA
- Northern Virginia Apartment Association - NVAA